Monday, September 1, 2014

June 18th Email - My First Baptism!

       Hey everybody well this week has been great and its also transfer week. Luckily im going to stay another transfer with Elder Henriquez hes awsome love the guy to death!! Anyways i have exciting news I had my first baptism this week! also what was awsome is we were able to get our president and his wife to come and she played the violin while we sang. It was great you could really feel the spirit. It was great to see the look on demiras face when she got baptized. I could tell she was super excited and ready for the gospel.
       


She was all teared up which was great to see you could tell that we wanted to do it for herself and and follow the example as should we all. He is our savior and redeemer and we should always strive to follow him in everyway possible. I want to share my testimony that i know that the church is true from all sincerity of my heart and it has been such a blessing in my life and ive seen bless the lofes of others. I know jesus Christ lives and died for all men so that we can one dday return with our heavenly father again. Im grateful for this oppurtunity to  help people seek change in their lifes and mine as well. I say these things in the name of jesus christ Amen. Love you all hope to talk to you all soon
--
-Elder Tanner Gothard

No comments:

Post a Comment